For a seller it is crucial to get through a faster conveyancing process. Since the average property stays on the market for a period of around three months, most sellers are interested in getting the process competed as soon as possible.
Normally it is the third party which holds the conveyancing process. These include mortgage lenders or the solicitors of the other party. In order to make a fast sale it’s necessary that the entire sale is chain free. However this is not always possible and not a practical scenario either. However keeping the following thins in mind can help make conveyancing in Maryborough a bit faster and less stress free.
- If you are selling a property there is little your buyer can do before they have a sale contract in hand. Your conveyancing lawyer would create the sale deed but for that they need some important documentation. This would include a sales questionnaire regarding fixtures and fittings, content form and property information form. Make sure you submit all the documents on time and in perfect order to make sure the process moves along as smoothly s possible.
- You can even go around and already create a sale deed even if you haven’t found a buyer. This would help you save the time when you have a buyer and help speed up the process quite a bit.
- Once the sale contract is prepared the buyer’s lawyer would start submitting enquiries. Make sure you and your lawyers answer those enquiries as soon as possible. If there are certain enquiries which can’t be answered right away, make sure you mention why this can’t be so. This can help keep the process moving smoothly.
- You also need to submit the original copy of the transfer deed. Make sure you return these documents at least a week or two before the required time. This would allow the conveyance lawyer to hand over these as soon as the sale contract has been signed.
A conveyancing lawyer can help make things easier and also help speed up the process. If you are looking for the right conveyancing lawyer in Maryborough, make sure to keep the following things in mind.
- Choose a lawyer whom you have researched properly. This is because conveyancing can be a pretty complicated procedure. You need to hire someone who has some experience in the field also as a seller you might want the process to be completed as soon as possible. The right lawyer would help speed along the process and also make it as stress free as possible.
- Once you have a list of at least two or three people, it would be wise to conduct a phone interview. However a personal consultation is always a good option.
- Have a detailed talk with the lawyer and make sure you give all the necessary information which they require. It would be better to prepare a file containing all the necessary documents regarding the property.